Outsourcing HR? And that coming from a HR company that truly believes that HR is the most strategic role in a company?
Yes exactly. We call it co-sourcing and not outsourcing, because we believe in making it work together. There is much grumbling about the HR departments. They are not effective, they don’t have the basics in order, they are not tech savvy and they listen to dissatisfied employees too often…
We love the HR business and thought we can do it differently. When you choose us to be your HR, we will become part of your organization. You get exactly what you need. We implement tech savvy solutions and dependent on your needs we can be at your office on a weekly basis. That’s where we have a (flexible) workplace. We will step in a long-term relationship with you. Van Ierschot knows your company very well. We bring a strategic HR focus on your management table, we will take care of your recruitment, reduce absenteeism, increase productivity, think about the organizational structure and help set up an effective evaluation and compensation model.
You have access to our network of experts on all HR areas like insurances, pensions, payrolling, labor lawyers, scientists specializing in human behavior, big data experts, culture gurus.
We bear the responsibility for HR in your company
We bear the responsibility for HR in your company and provide internal support and co-responsibility. We keep in contact with the board, managers and employees. We’re the unifying factor. In the workplace we can help you with issues like:
- coordinating employment agreements and files
- minimising absenteeism
- effective recruitment and selection
- handling the flow of candidates neatly and properly
- ensuring that you comply with laws and regulations
- establishing decent on-boarding programmes
- payroll optimisation
- off-schedule streamlining and improvement
- employee education and training
- increasing team effectiveness
- guiding the transition process and ensuring that this stays open and honest
- enhance innovative capacity of your business
Questions we answer for you
We’re always ready to answer questions and to collaborate with you on daily decisions, such as:
- A lot of employees come and go at our company, what can we do about it? Or is this normal in our industry?
- Are our salaries still competitive? What can we do about it?
- An employee wants leave to travel for three months. Can I give the go-ahead? How do I prevent everyone from doing this?
- What’s the best way to say goodbye to someone (legally)?
- Help, I now have two long-term sick employees, it costs loads of money, how do I get them back at work as quickly as possible?
- How do I build up a clear record if an employee is not performing well?
- Do you have a good employment contract for us?
- How do I set up HR in my company?
- How can I ensure that managers will take better charge of their teams?
- How do we stay innovative as a company?
- How do we reach a good settlement?
The 6 benefits of co-sourcing:
- We do it together. You benefit from our knowledge and expertise and let us know what suits your business.
- Co-sourcing fits into any budget, making it suitable for SMEs.
- Van Ierschotters work together behind the scenes. They bring their knowledge and experience to our customers, which goes on to benefit you.
- Co-sourcing is flexible. We can adjust the number of hours on the work floor as needed.
- Co-sourcing provides you with both strategic and executive services.
- Van Ierschotters adapt and feel like true colleagues.
When is co-sourcing right for you?
Van Ierschot HR co-sourcing suits you if you have ever dealt with one or more of the following issues:
- You need HR support at all levels because you want to grow your business. But you’re not sure what you have to do exactly or who you need to bring on board.
- You want to have in-house HR knowledge and expertise, on location.
- You don’t need a fulltime HR person, but you do need a broad level of strategic advice and execution.
- You want to bring the best people on board and maintain them.
- You need regular HR advice.
- You want to take HR policies within your business to the next level.
- You know that changes are about to take place that will affect the staff.
And that’s why you need co-sourcing from Van Ierschot:
Our co-sourcing product is particularly suited for innovative organizations with fewer than 300 employees. We guarantee continuity and top HR experts who are part of your organization, at a reasonable price.